The CobBauge project involves five British and French partners with complementary expertise:
- Plymouth University (UK) : Lead partner of the project
- Ecole Supérieure d’Ingénieurs des Travaux de la Construction de Caen, ESITC Caen (FR)
- Regional Nature Park of the Marshes of Cotentin and Bessin, PnrMCB (FR)
- Earth Building United Kingdom and Ireland, EBUKI (UK)
- University of Caen Normandie, LUSAC Laboratory (FR)
The CobBauge project was selected under the European cross-border cooperation Programme INTERREG V A France (Channel) – England co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the Specific Objective 2.1: Low carbon technologies.
Moreover, a network of potential stakeholders will be established. The network will be built on existing networks, developed by the partners for other European projects, and will be expanded with tailored communication and special events within government, the construction and insurance industries and the third sector.