The CobBauge project involves six British and French partners with complementary expertise:
- Plymouth University (UK): Lead partner of the project
- Graduate School of Construction Engineers of Caen, ESITC Caen (FR)
- Regional Nature Park of the Marshes of Cotentin and Bessin, PnrMCB (EN)
- Earth Building UK and Ireland, EBUKI (UK)
- University of Caen Normandy, LUSAC Laboratory (FR)
- Hudson Architects, Norfolk (UK)
The INTERREG VA France (Channel) – England co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the Specific Objective 2.1: Low carbon technologies.
Moreover, a network of potential stakeholders will be established. The network will be built on existing networks, developed by the partners for other European projects, and will be expanded with tailored communication and special events within the government, the construction industry and the third sector.