The CobBauge project is now coming to an end!
Indeed, the technical and communication activities will stop on 31 March 2023.
Therefore, from 20 to 21 March 2023, the French and British partners met in Caen (FR) for the final event at BUILDERS Ecole d’ingénieurs (ex ESITC Caen).
This was the last opportunity to showcase the results of the CobBauge project to a varied audience: local authorities, representatives of the Interreg FMA, builders, architects, students and academics…
On the agenda:
- Introductive conference: Comfort in raw earth building: status of ongoing work in the Projet National Terre
- Presentation of the academic results of the CobBauge project
- Performance of laboratory formulations in France and England
- Performance monitoring of the on-site implementation
- Behaviour of the materials and prototype buildings in France and the UK
- Visit of the BUILDERS Lab
- Presentation of the technical and professional results of the CobBauge project
- Presentation of the French prototype (Normandy)
- Presentation of the UK prototype (Plymouth)
- resentation of the Fakenham Build, Norfolk UK
- Training and training tools
- On-site visit of the French prototype in Saint-André-de-Bohon
The project partners were delighted to be able to answer questions from the public and would like to thank all participants for their great interest!
Picture credit: BUILDERS Ecole d’ingénieurs